The Tipsy Project, in association with DinerPlus celebrates the ‘Arabian Nights’ festival.
This theme presents attractive offers like ‘1+1 on IMFL’ at all times and ‘Sheesha at Rs. 149 only”.
THAT’S NOT ALL!
Reserve your table at ‘The Tipsy Project, Janakpuri’ through DinerPlus, get an exclusive* 15% off total bill.
Here’s the link: “The Tipsy Project, Janakpuri”
(*available only through Diva Says Unique Link)
What normally impresses a food lover more, are the hidden gem of places located in unchartered territories of the city, where people would least expect to find a good place to eat. Such places have an impact on their own and leave a mark on one’s mind & heart for a longer time. The Tipsy Project being one such place that has put Janakpuri back on a Foodie’s Radar.
The ambience & interiors of the place are quite appealing with the dim lighting adding to its beauty. They have a commodious seating area with variant sitting options. One can sit in the area downstairs, where the beautiful bar is located or one can opt to go upstairs & be seated near the beautiful aquarium.
Coming to Food & Beverage, here is a small list of our Top 5 recommended dishes & drinks (Tried & Tested):
- Chicken Tai-Chi: This Dish Is Highly Recommended For All Chicken Lovers. Amazing In Texture & Divine In Taste. Perfectly Cooked Chicken Was Amazingly Mixed In The Sauces & Chopped Veggies.
- Sour Whiskey & Green Apple Martini: Perfect blend of alcohol and apple cider. A definite try.
- Thai Chicken Spring Roll: The crispiness from the outer layer complimented the sweet and sour sauce served along.
- Bailey’s Gulab Jamun: Apparently, the best combo seen till date. After A Bite You’ll Fall In Love With The Taste & A Fact That How The Sweetness Of Gulab Jamun Is Getting Infused With The Mild Taste Of Liquor. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- TTP Special Pan Rabri: Realy very authentic and great in taste. Served along with very thick & creamy rabri. Well presented having cherries on the top.
Overall, this place is a definite try.
Be it a party, a hangout, a get-together or a date, this place wouldn’t let you down as it offers amazing food and drinks, mind-blowing sheesha’s, have hospitable staff and efficient service.
Highly recommended to all!
Diva’s Rating | 5 out of 5 stars
Cost for One | Rs 800 (approx)
Where | Plot no. 4, C-Block, Community Center, Pankha road, Janakpuri, New Delhi