For all those, who want to maintain good sugar levels, here’s a way you can do that. Below is a simple recipe for Methi ki Missi Roti which can prove very beneficial for diabetic patients.
It’s a must try!
1. 1 cup bengal gram flour (besan)
2. 1/4 cup plain flour (maida)
3. 3/4 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
4. 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
5. 1/2 cup shredded fenugreek (methi) leaves
6. 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
7. 1/2 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and knead into a firm dough using warm water.
2. Knead again using oil till smooth and divide into 12 equal portions.
3. Roll out each portion into a thin circle of 125 mm. (5″) in diameter using a little flour for rolling.
4. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook a roti till brown spots appear on both the sides.
5. Lift the roti with a pair of flat tongs,roast on both sides over an open flame till brown spots appear.
6. Repeat with the remaining dough circles to make 11 more rotis.
7. Serve hot.
It’s delicious, a must try for all!